TP Link is a notable Chinese manufacturer that specializes in state-of-the-art Computer Networking Products. Although, it has a long list of innovative products like Modems, Routers, Mobile Phones, Range Extenders, ADSL, Switches, Powerline Adapters, IP Cameras, Print Servers, Media Converters, Power Banks, Wireless Adapters, USB Hub, Smart Home Technology Devices and much more.
However, it’s major popularity comes from its cutting-edge Wired and Wireless Routers. Its versatile range of Routers offers hasslefree Network experience. In order to manage these sensitive gadgets, it provides a user-friendly portal by the name TP Link Login.
TP-link Routers are one of the best networking devices meant to offer uninterrupted and high-speed internet connectivity. These state-of-the-art devices are known for its lightning-fast speeds and extensive coverage. Besides, it is capable of connecting with multiple devices.
These smart gadgets are powered by innovative, laser-sharp technology. It is compatible with most of the currently available Operating Systems. Not only that, but it also allows hassle-free management from your Smartphones by means of a user-friendly Tether App.
Moreover, it is packed with intuitive features like Parental Control, Access Schedule, Local Management Control, Rule Management, Host List, etc. In order to access all this, go through the given procedures for TP link login.
TP Link Login
In short, TP Link Login is the straightforward process that facilitates access to your sophisticated Routers features, functions, and settings. There are multiple ways to access this account for the convenience of users.
TP Link router Login gives you access to your router settings. For this, follow the process listed below closely. While some methods facilitate account access only when your Router is connected to the computer.
On the other hand, it also allows access to the account in case your computer is not connected to your tp-Link Router. In other words, you can easily access your router’s settings even from a remote location.
When You Have Access to The tp-Link Router
Through “http //192.168.l.254”
- In the very first place, TP Link Login requires you to hook your Router with a Modem by means of an Ethernet Cable. This is essential to setup your Internet Network through the world class tp-Link Router. Make sure to properly plug in the cable to the correct ports on both the devices.
- Now, plug in the Router’s Power Cable to a secure Power Source like a Wall Outlet for uninterrupted power supply. Then, check the rear end of your Router for the Power Switch. Turn On the Router by switching it on.
- In addition to that, you must connect this Router to your Computer or Laptop. TP-Link provides both Wireless and Wired Router. As such, you have to establish this connection accordingly. In case of Wireless Router, turn on the Wireless Network on your Computer. Then, select the TP-Link Router from the available Router Networks. When prompted, provide the respective Password to complete the Network Connection. In order to get the Router’s Name and Password, look at the very bottom of your Device.
- Similarly, Wired Routers can be easily connected. For this, simply plug in one end of an LAN Cable to the Router and other end to your computer.
- Once you have successfully established your Network Connection, go to your computer in order to proceed with TP Link Login.
- Now, launch one of the Web Browsers available on your computer. For instance, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer etc.
- Next, you should correctly type in “http //192.168.I.254” in the Address Bar of your Browser. Then, hit the “Enter” key. Here, it is important to understand that this is the default IP Address of tp-Link Routers. This means that you will be able to access the desired web page only when the Router is properly connected to your System.
- This will lead you to the web page required for TP Link Login.
- The following window seeks the login credentials for your account. Here, you must remember that first time users should use the default login credentials. In other words, you should provide “admin” as the Username and Password on this window.
- However, in case you logged in to your account in the past and changed its login credentials. Then, you must enter the Username and Password that you had set.
- Thereafter, you must click on the highlighted “Log In/Sign In” button provided around the middle section of this window.
- In this way, you can conclude the TP Link Login process. Subsequently, it is recommended that you must change the Username and Password of this account.
- In the very first place, TP Link Login requires you to hook your Router with a Modem by means of an Ethernet Cable.
- Now, plug in the Router’s Power Cable to a secure Power Source like a Wall Outlet for uninterrupted power supply. Then, switch on the Router.
- In addition to that, you must connect this Router to your Computer or Laptop. tp-Link provides both Wireless and Wired Router. As such, you have to establish this connection accordingly.
- Once you have successfully established your Network Connection, go to your Computer in order to proceed with TP Link Login.
- Now, launch one of the Web Browsers available on your Computer.
- Next, you should correctly type in “tplinkwifi.net” in the Address Bar of your Browser. Then, hit the “Enter” key. Here, it is important to understand that this web page is available only when the Router is properly connected to your System.
- This will lead you to the web page required for TP Link Login.
- Here, you must accurately enter the default login credentials of your router for TP Link Login as given below.
- User Name: admin
- Password: admin
- Thereafter, click on “Log In”.
- As a result, it brings up the Quick Setup window on your screen. In order to proceed further, click “Next”.
- After that, you must provide a Username of your choice in the Network Name field that you want for accessing this account in future. Make sure that you don’t use any Personal Detail as your Username.
- Along with that, you will notice a WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK field. Here, you must provide a strong and unique Password for securing this account and your Network.
- Finally, click on the “Finish” tab.
- With this, it disconnects your System from the Router’s Network. As such, use the newly set Network Name and Password to re-establish the Network Connection.
When You Don’t Have Access To The TP Link Router
This process allows TP Link Login from a remote location. In other words, it allows you to manage your Router from a Computing Device which is not connected to this Router. For this procedure, you must set up an account beforehand.
➩ Create Account
- To begin with, launch an available Internet Browser on your Computer.
- Then, bring up the required website by correctly entering “tplinkcloud.com” in the Browser’s Address Bar. As you hit the “Enter” key, the required webpage will appear on your screen.
- Now, go to the very bottom of this window. Click on the link that says, “Not Registered?” to access the account creation window for TP Link Login.
- The following window seeks an active Email Address for associating with this Cloud Account. It will work as your Username for managing your Router.
- In addition to that, enter a strong and unique “Password” that you want to set for securing this account.
- Thereafter, re-enter the given Password in order to confirm it.
- After that, go to the very bottom of this webpage. Then, select “OK”.
- With this, TP Link Login will send you a Verification Email on the Email Address provided above.
- In order to conclude this process, you will have to verify your Email Address. As such, log in to your Email Account. Then, open the Verification Email received from TP Link.
- Here, you must click on the given Verification Link to complete the account creation process for TP Link Login.
➩ Access Account
- To begin with, go to “tplinkcloud.com”.
- When you get the required web page for TP Link Login, it will prompt you for the correct set of Login Credentials.
- As such, carefully enter the Email Address associated with this account.
- Additionally, provide the associated “Password” accurately.
- Along with that, it allows you to save the login credentials for easily accessing your account in future. For this, simply select the checkbox beside the “Remember Me” option.
- Finally, click on the highlighted “Login” button to conclude the TP Link Login process.
➩ Through Smartphone
Apart from the methods given above, TP Link Login is also available on your Smartphone through a dedicated software application called Tether App. This means you have to install this application on your mobile device from Google’s Playstore. Once you launch an installed application, it gives you the option to access your account by entering the login credentials correctly.